Thursday, December 17, 2009

Hmmm..

That's my thinking noise, pretty intelligent sounding I know.

So I've been wondering if I should start a Flickr account. At the moment I've just been uploading my pictures from my computer, but what if my computer gets depressed and kills itself? I'm pretty sure my pictures would be gone, unless it was nice enough to spit them onto an external hard drive before it offed itself.

I should get into the business of diagnosing computer depression, it's probably an untapped market.

Anyway, my dilemma is that when I post new pictures I have to post them in like 47 different spots, and by 47 I mean more like 3... Which is a lot for me! So Flickr would just be one more spot, but my computer might kick the bucket any day now...

I'll probably just do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment