Friday, April 22, 2011

Floating Islands.


Spring always makes me so energetic, it's really hard for me to walk outside and not freak out a little. I mean come on winter is total crap. But I always get really conflicted in early spring, I've just spent four months basically hibernating and being generally grumpy and April, especially, just slaps me in the face and asks me where I've been, what I've been doing with my life. "You remember all that stuff you bookmarked and told yourself you were going to do but never got around, well get up and do it", April yells.

So I feel both guilty for letting April down, but also really happy it's here kicking my butt cause then I make stuff like floating islands!

These did not come from my brain. They came from here.


But they look super pretty and every time I look at them they make me smile. Victory!


- -- - -- - -- -

Small life update.

The business is still moving forward, just slowlier... yep I just typed that.
I've been doing some sewing work for other people, it's prom time in high school land!!
But I've got a really cool dress planned for my sister's graduation, so I will have original work up soon.
I've also been working on the business website layout as well as a personal website layout.
Personal website layout is for a maybe job.

1 comment: