Friday, October 2, 2009

I got something pretty.

I was gonna post about this yesterday when it came in the mail, but I was too busy playing with it all day.

I know! Isn't it pretty? Needless to say I am very excited about my first big girl camera. I spent all yesterday fiddling, turning knobs and pressing buttons, it was fantastic! And normally all that knob turning and button pressing would have resulted in some pretty pictures for me to share with you, except the SD card I ordered wasn't with it... -sad face- But the great Hylinn had a spare one in his car for me to use until the other one gets here, so I did get some pretty nighttime shots.



Though I did realize halfway through that I'm really going to need a tripod.


But I think they turned out pretty well for my first pictures with my fancy new camera.


*Not sure if blogger compresses the photos it gets, so you might be able to click on them and see a bigger view, cause these were really big on my computer.

{Edit}- The SD card that didn't come with the package yesterday, showed at my door 10 minutes after I posted this. Newegg has such great customer service.

No comments:

Post a Comment