Thursday, October 8, 2009

Where has the time gone?

It's already Thursday and it still feels like Tuesday! Sorry for the lack of posts during the week, I've been job hunting, doing interviews, and finishing commissions fun stuff like that! But the week hasn't been all work.

Our dog Bella was being the cutest thing the other evening.


And whilst waiting for my interview at Anthropologie, I made this purchase!



The most amazing measuring spoons! I love them!



I'm going to make Butternut Squash ravioli tonight with them, very excited. Maybe I'll take pictures... cooking is always a mess with me, so who knows.

I also bought soap wrapped in wool and felt, so it's like a washcloth and soap! And it looks really pretty and smells even prettier. Unfortunately that's all I could get without deciding to buy the entire store.

So my week has not been as quiet as I've made it seem, there's been lots of conversation and cooking, decisions and driving, nothing wedding related except for the discovering of a cornucopia of terracotta pots for cheaps! woo! I promise to try and be around more! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment