Saturday, November 6, 2010

Lethargy

Apparently, wearing face paint three days in a row for a majority of the day makes my face unhappy and when my face gets unhappy it gets a weird rash....

Sorry no pictures, it would make your face unhappy and I don't want it to spread.

I've been recovering and being lazy. Just sitting around in the house, watching Law and Order SVU and making pillows.

Proof! That I've actually made something.

It doesn't help that Hylinn got to work from home on Thursday. Which is so much fun!

*
This is how I found him after I got home from doing something, I can't remember.

I hope this becomes more regular.

*Look at that sweet white balance!
- -- - -- - -- - -- -

Fun Fact!

I took pictures almost everyday in October. That's pretty sweet.

No comments:

Post a Comment