Monday, December 13, 2010

Gift Guides

I love the internet if only because of the gift guides.

Presents with me are hit or miss, I'm either amazing or terrible at picking something out. So gift guides for those hard to shops fors save my butt this time of year.

That is definitely one of my life goals is to put together a great gift guide.

But in the mean time these are the places I've been visiting multiple times daily.

Cup of Jo- She has the cutest guides with the cutest names!

Rifle Paper Co's blog- Super snazzy, I love the guide for brothers so manly! It makes me want to grow a mustache just looking at it!

Greedy Girl- I'm almost positive this whole website is the most gorgeous gift guide ever.

Wit+Delight as well as {frolic!} are both great places to go as well, if only to browse their pretty pictures.

- -- - -- - -- -

My absent-ism will hopefully subside soon. I've been lazy.

No comments:

Post a Comment