Friday, January 21, 2011

3 Weeks!

It's already and only three weeks into the new year at the same time. Such a weird feeling. And so far my goal of being more present on here is failing miserably, but I wanted to start my new posts with an introduction to my new friend, so that will be my excuse as to why I'm three weeks behind.



Meet Robot.
He's named that cause of the amazing noises he makes. I'll put a video at the bottom so you can hear too. And yes he has a mustache, what self respecting sewing machine doesn't.

I have lots of plans for Robot and I, and not just picnics in the park, but grown up, serious plans, that I'll be sharing here as they start happening. Right now my life is full of lists and "to do's." It's exciting, but very daunting.

Until there's more news I'm gonna leave you with Robot noises.

Hearts.

- -- - -- - -- -


He's so cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment