Monday, January 24, 2011

Sewing Project 5!

And the second project I've actually showed you! Hooray! I should do a round up of stuff I made last year... We'll see.

But here it is!

Sorry for the super awkward picture.
I tried, I mean really tried to take pictures of this shirt on a hanger, but they looked terribad. It is at this point in time impossible for my to take pictures of clothing on hangers.


Here's some close ups of my stitching, this is the collar. Not the best stitching ever, but I want a record out there if and when I start making progress. And I like being honest with you guys!


Here's the sleeve. This being my first project with Robot I used a different stitch for every part to see how they looked. Some were so tedious to rip out, so I'll make sure I've got my shit together before I use those again.

- -- - -- - -- -

My next project create my own pattern! Away!

No comments:

Post a Comment