Monday, September 27, 2010

Finished!

So I've finished my dress, finally.

I sped through the cutting and the sewing. If I had been smart I wouldn't have sewn it together before I had it fitted to me, but I'll consider that lesson number one.

I learned how to sew a zipper after about three tries!

I learned I hate ripping stitches out.

I also don't like hemming a dress.

It took me probably a week to figure out how to do it. But it is finally complete... Unfortunately I still have no computer...

It's like there is a void in my soul. Ok a little dramatic, but it is incredibly frustrating to have a full camera and no where to put the pictures so I can take more.

But hopefully everything will be fine by the end of the week, fingers crossed.

Hearts.

- -- - -- - -- -

Flickr is being mean and not letting me put pictures on here.

Not sure why.

No comments:

Post a Comment