Tuesday, September 15, 2009

First!

Woo! Pepper and I went to visit our first venue option! It was surprisingly exciting, I figured the full impact of what we were doing wouldn't hit me until sometime later, then I was nervous that I wouldn't be able to picture it and therefore wouldn't like it. I think I just psyched myself out. Anyway the place was adorable, it's a vineyard in northern Virginia, nothing too big. We really don't know anything about wine so it was slightly awkward when Hylinn did the wine tasting.

Rose: Here's our {insert wine here}.

I sniff it: It smells like wine.

Hylinn: Mmm, it's good.

Repeat.

But I really like the way vineyards look so hopefully my knowledge of wines will increase after May and we'll be able to go back and I can taste them too!

No comments:

Post a Comment