Friday, September 18, 2009

Wallflower


I'm a generally shy person, both on and off the internets, but in person people can see my like.love.dislike of something. When I'm sitting at my computer, hundreds or thousands, or maybe only a few miles from the person whose work or life I'm enjoying they don't know. I stumble upon some beautiful art or an amazing blog and I sit.stare.smile.giggle.cry.or otherwise express my emotion to my computer screen, but it never gets translated any farther than that. Some part of me feels that it would be pointless to leave a comment or send an email because they've already heard it. The 37 other comments have expressed what I wanted to say, many time more eloquently than I could ever put it, so I leave my thoughts unsaid. That ends today! I'm making it a point to express myself more so bear with if my comments and thoughts seem repetitive or bland, I'm only just getting my footing.

Again, this picture has come from the seemingly endless folder that is pictures I've found on the internet and I don't know where I got it.

No comments:

Post a Comment